Buying a home is exciting, but also a huge investment. Before you jump into the wonderful world of homeownership, make sure you are prepared. Buying a home is not as easy as it looks. There are plenty of moving parts to contend with, and it is vitally important that you are protected and well advised throughout the process. You will definitely benefit from professional assistance, and whats more, it’s a free service for you. That’s right! As your buyer’s agent, our compensation is paid through the “selling brokerage.” Additionally, you will not only have access to more valuable resources and local housing information, but good agents often see new listings before they are available online, which can be a huge advantage for their clients!
From the mortgage pre-qualification process to the settlement, our team will be right by your side every step of the way.
The Basic Home Buying Process:
- Figure out which mortgage program is right for you
- Get you pre-qualified
- Tailor your home search to your specific needs
- Start house hunting
- Put in an offer once we find the perfect home
- Help with scheduling the home inspection items and negotiations
- Attend settlement to ensure a smooth closing